9. My Avett Brothers obsession hasn’t weakened in the least. I’ve seen them twice this year, but will probably see them a third time, if I can manage.
8. Now, I don’t have nearly enough hair for one of these. But this is cage for your bun. Yes, ladies. There’s an answer to too weak elastics.
7. Another find from Trendland-Ana Rajcevic, Animal: The Other Side of Evolution. “The possibility of re-shaping the human silhouette and exploring new forms leads me towards questioning our ideas about beauty and normality.”
5. Some Etsy loving. This skirt would be cute worn casually or dressed up. The store has other cute things–fitted dresses, galaxy glow in the dark tights, and the like.
3. How am I just now finding Osborne & Little wallpaper?! I want to cover everything–sides of dressers, single walls, my refrigerator (too far?), my bathroom walls, my shelves, my drawers…I think you get my drift. First, Clarendon(photos below); second, Accademia; third, Best in Show.
2. Man Make Home is a new blog I’ve stumbled upon. I was hoping to find a bit more information about the title origin, but regardless, they feature some amazing work related to design of all types.
1. Lately, I’ve been thinking about blogging. There’s a huge difference in blogging personally (like a journal, solely for a place to keep things for yourself) and blogging for readers. It is such a difficult balance…on the one hand, it would be a ton of fun to gossip to the few of you who are reading with things about dates gone awry (er, pie incidents), arguments with those close to us, and more embarrassing things (ripped pants, zipper down at a meeting, something in my teeth all day)…but on the other hand, don’t we read blogs to get away a little bit? To focus on positive things and creative ideas? Or that was my beginning, anyway. What does one do now–how do you keep the personal balanced with the consistently distanced? Marvelous Kiddo & My Favorite and My Best have delved into this topic recently. Blogging is a lot of fun. Bottom line, though–a ton of work. I won’t be taking a hiatus or anything. I’m curious about everyone else’s thoughts on this subject, is all.