8. Eh, eh Cults. I’ll “Go Outside,” as long as I get to tote you on my way. So email me a free dwnld, mmk?
7. So for those of you (I am not excluding myself, of course, I’m pretty fond of the following) that are basically dripping with hip, Bright Eyes, Mynabirds, and Jenny&Johnny covered “Wrecking Ball” by Gillian Welch. Check it, it’s lovely. Oh yeah, I’m tweeting with Laura Burhenn. NBD.
6. “This multi-disciplinary sculptural mural involves seemingly animated furniture; tables, chairs, lamps, grandfather clocks, a refrigerator, and couches, their bodies bent like centipedes, fastened to the walls and window-sills, their insect-like legs seeming to grasp the surfaces. Against society’s expectations, these everyday objects flood out of windows like escapees, out onto available ledges, up and down the walls, onto the fire escapes and off the roof. ‘DEFENESTRATION‘ was created by Brian Goggin with the help of over 100 volunteers.”
They recently went through the process of “REFURBISTRATION.”
4. For realsies, TSA? I guess they thought they were doing the right thing. That ring does look pretty menacing. I would link you lovelies to the store, but it is no longer for sale. I’m sure that is not related to the mishap, though.
3. Being a freelance mogul in a creative field that you love sounds pretty fantastic, yes? Creative Freelancer Blog thinks so, too. They have tips for everyone from Designers to Writers.
2. Jessilisa, I want/need your shirt and bag combo. For my life.
1. Thursdays are the better halves of Fridays. Just think about it–a) you’re filled with loving anticipation for the sought-after Friday entryway into the weekend, making your day go by faster, b) you have a much easier time accepting being at work now that blasted Wednesday has come and gone, and c) I put up “Ninesday” posts on Thursdays. What’s not to love?