9. While stalking John Sohn’s blog a couple of weeks ago, I found NOWNESS– “NOWNESS is the digital leader in luxury storytelling. Each day, NOWNESS showcases an exclusive premiere of the most inspiring stories influencing contemporary culture and global lifestyle, previewing the latest in fashion, gastronomy, art, film, music, design, travel and sport. NOWNESS collaborates with the world’s foremost designers, creatives and thinkers in the luxury industry. NOWNESS is an innovative space where ideas, both timeless and timely, are first and foremost.” And hey, guess what? The founding group is LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton. Pretty cool, yeah?
“The Ladies of the Sea”
8. I cannot wait for Gypsy Junkies’ new site to be up!
7. Have you ever considered wearing actual bone as an accessory? Skye Whitley, Brooklyn, NY has! It’s a little morbid, and a lot of cool. Only $75 for this naturally aged/preserved white tail deer jaw.
5. Some of you know that I have an adorable baby cactus, whom I lovingly named Porcupine. He used to be my best driving mate, until my mother complained of his hostility towards her when she moved her arm a little too close to his spikes. Well, I think I’ll just have to transplant him into a terrarium. I’ve been completely obsessed with terrariums as of late. Design Sponge has a great Terrarium Roundup!
3. Another great Tumblr quote/find-
2. I am completely obsessed with Terrain. If they need to use my new apartment as a showroom and fill it with niceties, SO BE IT.
1. Hello, September. I’ve missed you and your cute outfits. <3