9. This NY street style photo has me wanting blue hair.
8. I love this video. A whole whole lot. Killer headdress.
7. Dear Mineralia, I love you & your beautiful natural beauties. I am seriously having a geode-obsessed moment, you guys.
6. The benefits of being weird, thanks to Emily Alice Walsh.
“You are unique.”
3. Let’s do a rewind to Eryn as a little girl–growing up in the 90s.
I had a whole lot of stretchy pants. Who needs denim when you can wear super comfortable cotton/spandex (it’s acceptable for girls under 10, I’d say)?! A large portion of my garments for my lower half were printed. Floral, stripes, polka dots…I’m pretty excited this trend is coming back. I get to be a little girl again!
NOTE: I’ll stick to more substantial fabric than the spandex of leggings. There’s something about having pockets on the back of my pants that is kind of a necessity for me.
2. I’m still Madewell obsessed. I shamelessly copied this outfit last week. Click on the photo for “French Lessons” and be as effortlessly chic as Caroline de Maigret. Oh, AND, there’s a free playlist download.