8. Madewell Chevron Typeset Trousers. Obsessing. They’re a little loud; I wonder if I wore them once per week, they would become a neutral in my wardrobe.
7. Cropped PJ Top, Steven Alan. I’m fairly certain I could get away with wearing this as a regular shirt. And perhaps will do so.
5. Well this is just the cutest card. I’ve been thinking of several people. Maybe I’ll order half a dozen.
3. Dearest David Bazan, please play closer to me. And sooner than September.
2. NPR highlights Julie Green, a protester of the death penalty who paints prisoners’ last meals. Her exhibit, The Last Supper, was recently featured in a documentary for Dark Rye. Morbidly fascinating (photo courtesy of NPR).