Friday / Ninesday.
9. Nick Waterhouse.
7. The packaging of Scotch Naturals is simply divine. The colors aren’t distracting from what’s in the perfectly sized bottle. Did I mention that their products are vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, fragrance free, toxin free, paraben free, hypoallergenic, & biodegradable? I want Velvet Kilt, Ceasefire, & Queen of Scots (not pictured below).
6. How badly do I need a yellow and grey chevron-printed runner for my new apartment? Probably not at all, but I can’t help but try to find a cause to spend a chunk of my paycheck on it. Also from this site (referred to me by the aforementioned blog)–the most simply beautiful tote bag you’ve ever seen.
5. Have any of you tried Barista Parlor yet? It’s one of my usual stops in Nashville. Allison is equally fond of it, and it’s not only because it is near her house. The interiors are simple, filled with industrial shelving and recycled wood. The list of brewables is to die for. And to top it all off, the staff is super friendly. They are always smiling and knowledgeable about their product. Or that has been my experience, anyway. The comments on this article say otherwise, but I still hold them in high regards.
4. ASOS shoe lust list for fall–these two-toned, green and black, menswear lovelies, more two-toned suede ankle booties, black-on-black flat ankle booties, these Sam Edelman super-studded beauties, these t-strap nude ballet flats, & a pair of these motorcycle-inspired mid-calf boots.
3. Did I mention that I’ll be purchasing/picking up my FIRST INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE this weekend?! Well, I will. And with it, I’ll need to be better with my storage. And what better time than just before a move? I’m scouring IKEA, thrift stores, and my Nana‘s basement for something as lovely as this.
2. I’ve nearly doubled my pins as of late. So if you want to see more of what I’m bouncing around looking at online, follow me here.
1. I’ve been doing a lot of research on what kind of job I want, where to apply, how to apply, how to dress, how to stand out, how to prepare a portfolio, where to send a portfolio, what a resume should say before the words have been read, how to interview without getting anxious and clamming up…the list goes on and on. What have I found? I am longing for London.