8. Check out this lovely zigzag, multicolored dress from Dorothy Perkins. I think it could easily transition from summer to fall, from casual to dressy. How versatile. Or if you want something a bit more occasion-specific, this is perfect for a date. And this is sweet for a BBQ. Or in Auburn, this would be cute for a football game. Perhaps this for the office.
7. Andreas Franke’s Underwater Photo Exhibition.“Mystified scenes of the past that play in a fictional space. Dreamworlds, where you can get lost or you can identify with. This makes new and unexpected atmosphere.”
6. Today marks a new day in my life: I have found Trendland. I might never use another website again…okay, who are we kidding? I’m always bouncing around. But, really. If you haven’t browsed, do it now.
2. I love this industrial light for my studio space. And by studio space, I do mean the large portion of my shared living space that I am taking up with my sewing equipment. Anyway, this lamp would be a great addition. If it wasn’t sold already. Sigh.
1. Mulberry has kicked the whimsy up a notch this fall with their Where the Wild Things Are- inspired photo shoot.