8. I’m still loving the natural facial cleansers (though I haven’t yet purchased one). Refinery29 referred me to this great shop on Etsy, MarbleandMilkweed. Rose & Chamomile Cleansing Nectar, you say? I’m in. The shop also has solid perfume and bath nectar. And just in case you weren’t convinced by their products, look at that packaging. I want all of that on my shelves.
6. I want to dress like this when I’m older. She’s impossibly chic.
5. Comma Workshop. “Each quilt has an original story or poem quilted directly into it, in both white thread and a contrasting color thread. In this way, the 800+ words are a functional part of the quilt holding three layers of fabric together. We machine quilt– by hand– thus our ‘comma cursive’ is original and freehanded, making no two quilts exactly alike.” What a beautiful idea. And an inspiring product.
4. I don’t often enjoy busy websites, especially when I am trying to view a store/upcoming collection for a designer. But wow, I have been proven wrong. I am loving SWASH LONDON’s site. Go play with it. And while you’re at it, look at their pattern-mixing prowess. I’m in complete awe.
3. A crocheted iPhone case, you say? I already have a case I’m fond of, but I wonder if it would work as a wallet. You know, one of those little ones that don’t let you carry all of the cards you don’t ever use/need.
1. It’s reached that point in the semester. You know what point I’m referring to…the one that is constantly exhausted and overly thoughtful. All I want to do is daydream.