// Ninesday (a revival).
Finally reviving Ninesday!
9. You guys. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Listen & love.
8. I am currently learning how to build my own website in a CSS & HTML class. Well. I sort of am. As of late, I’ve been sleeping in on weekends, rather than working for myself. Fixing that soon! Eeek! I’ve been meaning to do this forever. Thanks, Skillshare!
7. Quiet Luxury has inspired me to get my bake on. I’ll be testing out this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe this Sunday, while drinking wine & watching the new Arrested Development. One edit: I’ll use regular chocolate chips, not the white chocolate. Per her recommendations.
6. Laura Marling just dropped a new album this week! Thanks to NPR, we get to listen to it here.
4. How do you feel about one-piece swimsuits? Once upon a time, I bought one at Juicy Couture and was pretty unhappy with the fit (the top would not stay up and I therefore flashed everyone at the pool). So I’m a little nervous about ordering one online. Maybe I’ll venture over to Free People and try this beauty on. I love the cut-outs and ties. Does a black swimsuit look good on everyone, or is it just a tan person thing?
3. I am dying over the Leopard Orchid dress over at Pixie Market. It would be so versatile! Work, drinks, dates…and at $66, quite a steal. And that model’s eyeliner is beyond perfect.
2. In other news, here are the thrifted finds from Philadelphia: patent loafers ($9), beige sweater ($1), & red t-shirt ($1) found at Philly AIDS thrift + RC Cola t-shirt ($7.50) & vintage necklace ($30) from Wilbur Vintage & Designer Clothes. Grand total of $48.50!
1. I am so excited to announce that I have gained a second internship (thanks to some of Joe’s friends)! I will now be working for both Gabriela Moya and Isaac Mizrahi part-time (I started this morning and love it!)! And to add to that, I will be helping Stacy Lomman with a photoshoot on Friday. Cannot wait! Being in NYC has been such an adventure and I have had opportunities to network and meet such talented people that I wouldn’t have otherwise bumped into.