I know it isn’t Thursday just yet. But I’ve been in a blogging sort of mood. Which is great for my readers, right? Now you get to pour over Ninesday an entire 24 hours early.
9. I got these for my birthday from my Madre. Also, these. And another pair of ankle booties, but I can’t seem to find a link for them. Just know that I now have three new pairs of shoes. And am wearing them in ASAP.
8. Lately, I’ve been in a daydreaming, blog rolling kind of mood. I just stumbled upon yellowtrace. It’s put together so beautifully.
7. I’m trying to grow my hair out some. Not a lot. Just a little here and there. Maybe, if I’m lucky, it will turn out to be as QT as this–
6. This image. Oh, to be such a beautiful puff of smoke. Travelling wherever one pleases, dancing over the water.
5. Spring Break is coming up. And fast. What are my plans?
Probably sitting on the couch. Eternally. Studying statistics. Oh, and. Getting my wisdom teeth out. “CONGRATS ON YOUR LAST SPRING BREAK OF COLLEGE. I’MM’A STEAL YOUR TEETH.” Expect puffy face really QT photos.
4. This. This is my life. I might make one of these for my apartment.
3. Well, this video is kind of creepy. I have to say, however–killer eyeshadow. Though, I truly don’t understand the entire tips of her fingers being painted. It reminds me of chocolate or something.
2. Also on birthday topic, Alyssa supplied the midnight drinks, & Donnie planned a trip to ATL to go shopping, eating, and to see Ra Ra Riot. Here are a few snapshots, thanks to Instagram (was anyone else unaware of the new online IG profiles?)–
1. I am still in the running to win a paid internship in NYC with Vince Camuto. So if you have a few minutes of free time, will you log into Facebook, then follow this link and vote for me? The contest is for “Interview Attire.” Each person can vote once per day! Thank you, thank you, thank you (in advance)!