9. Thanks, Kelsey. I’m completely in love with this quote you found.
“Loneliness is black coffee and late-night television; solitude is herb tea and soft music. Solitude, quality solitude, is an assertion of self-worth, because only in the stillness can we hear the truth of our own unique voices.” -Pearl Cleage
8. I am completely and utterly in love. With plaid pants. You’ve cleaned out my bank account again, Anthro.
7. Twitter. It’s where I’ve been keeping my rage, as of late.
6. I’ve decided to make a large investment in my future–while a camera would be great for blogging, I find myself constantly missing sewing. And as I make things, the excitement feeds into more things. I’m researching industrial sewing machines as we speak.
5. I am wasting days on Pinterest, as of late. And I don’t even feel bad about it. Come pin things with me.
4. I want want want want this Heirloom Seed Kit. Someone drop $50 and make my day?
3. Allison and I had a movie-date last week, thanks to Netflix. We watched a 1960s French film, Une femme est une femme, which was fantastic. There were so many quotable moments & the style of the film was inspiring. I’m giving it a full five stars. Check it out.
“Is it a comedy or tragedy?”
“You never know with women.”
2. I am so obsessed with The Freedom Experiment’s list:
1. I’m too caught up in number two to finish this list. Sweet, sweet bliss.